Are you looking for health insurance? Click on the link to Cover VA, below.
Virginia has close to 380,000 people with coverage in private plans through the Virginia exchange, which ranks as the seventh-highest enrollment in the country.
For more detailed information about our Member Health Plans:
- What Is Medicare?
- Senior Benefits & Discounts
- Coronavirus Resources for Older Adults and Caregivers
- How to Talk about End of Life Planning with Your Family
- Selling a Home with Modifications for Older Adults
- Home Improvement Assistance for Seniors
- The Complete Guide to Home Modifications to Prevent Falls
- Senior Fall Prevention: A Roadmap for Navigating Resources and Benefits
- Fall Prevention
- Fall Prevention & Mobility: Practical Safety and Organization Strategies for Seniors
- Helping a Senior Regain Confidence After a Fall
- Seniors and Debt
- Health Insurance Options for College Students: Find Plans, Get Covered & Learn What the Affordable Care Act Means to You
- Health Insurance Help Guide for College Students––breaks down different provider options, goes through the steps to get insurance, and much more, including numerous student health insurance resources: httpss://www.affordablecollegesonline.org/college-resource-center/student-health-insurance/